Hi guys,
Sorry I couldn't get to write to you earlier because I was soo busy doing other things! I'm having a really great time. we went to the beach (Barceloneta) on Saturday. Yesterday we went into the countryside to my uncle's village. It's called L'Espluga De Francoli. I saw lizards and we heard a snake hissing. And I kicked over a rock and there were these huge ants - about a centimetre long and a few of them bit me.
We visited the famous monestry called Poblet - this is where all the old Kings and Queens are buried.
Today we might go to the Barcelona Zoo. We were there on Friday night for the wedding party. It was awesome. I got to stay up until 2.30 in the morning!
Will write again soon:)
Sorry I couldn't get to write to you earlier because I was soo busy doing other things! I'm having a really great time. we went to the beach (Barceloneta) on Saturday. Yesterday we went into the countryside to my uncle's village. It's called L'Espluga De Francoli. I saw lizards and we heard a snake hissing. And I kicked over a rock and there were these huge ants - about a centimetre long and a few of them bit me.
We visited the famous monestry called Poblet - this is where all the old Kings and Queens are buried.
Today we might go to the Barcelona Zoo. We were there on Friday night for the wedding party. It was awesome. I got to stay up until 2.30 in the morning!
Will write again soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment